Cammer – Easy Rack Hammer – Stainless Steel
The Cammer Easy Rack Hammer uses a unique patented design. The Cammer design reduces the force required to rack the slide by as much as 31 percent, while reducing the muzzle flip up to 7.9 percent. That’s a muzzle flip reduction of 4.4 degrees which gets you back onto target quicker.
CNC’ed Manufactured from 420 stainless steel bar stock and heat treated to R 50-55 to provide a long and trouble free life span, the Cammer Easy Rack Hammer will last for years with no issues.
The Cammer – Easy Rack Hammer hooks are set at .020 for a crisp trigger pull when used with the EGW Hard Sear or the Cammer .404 Sear.
THE ORIGINAL SOFT-RACK, EASY-OPEN HAMMERTM
- Having reliability issues with your 9mm, 38 Super or .22 Conversion?
- Difficult to rack the slide on your .45 caliber 1911?
- Even harder when your hands are cold or wet?
- Want to reduce by as much as 31% the initial force required to rack your slide rearward?
- Want to reduce muzzle flip and felt recoil?
- Want to avoid the use of lower-strength recoil and main springs that may limit you to reduced-power ammo or compromise reliable ignition?
- Want to experience improved extraction and ejection?
CAMMERTM is the answer to all these problems (U.S. Patent 9057573)