TMC “Three Hole” Ultralight Match Trigger (Black)
Thunder Mountain Customs 1911 Ultralight Match Trigger Line provides an unmatched level of exceptional reliability and peerless craftsmanship. All components of TMC’s Ultralight Match Triggers are American made.
The TMC Ultralight Premium Grade, Match Trigger line feature CNC’ed trigger pads made from lite weight aircraft grade aluminum. TMC’s “Lite Speed” trigger bows are made from hardened stainless steel and are polished and skeletonized to reduce bow to frame friction. Used by pistolsmiths across the country and in all of our custom 1911s to produce some of the world’s finest 1911 Autos.
- Weighs just 6 Grams or 0.211 onces
- Pad is machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- Thunder Mountain’s 3 window skeletonized design
- Bow is hardened stainless steel
- Polished and skeletonized bow to reduce bow to frame friction
- Trigger shoe edges are beveled to reduce drag within the trigger slot
- Adjustable over travel screw for precision adjustment
- Adjustable tabs for take up adjustment
- Minor fitting required
Weighing in at 6 Grams or 0.211 onces, the TMC Hole Ultralight trigger is an absolute necessity for a light yet safe competition trigger job or to produce the ultra-crisp trigger pull that TMC pistols are noted for. It features an adjustable over travel screw for precision over travel adjustment and adjustable tabs for take up adjustment. Minor fitting required.
NOTE: TMC triggers are skeletonized to reduce “trigger bounce” which is rough on a fine trigger job and downright dangerous with a very light trigger pull. Using TMC triggers, a competent pistolsmith can adjust the trigger pull to safely meet your shooting needs. For carry or competition, you can’t beat a TMC trigger for reliability or value.
- Pad Length .480″
- Pad Height .910″
- Pad Width .244″
- Weight 6 Grams or 0.211 onces
- Includes 5-40 x 5/16″ Set Screw, and 1/16″ Allen Wrench