TMC 1911 – 2011 Hammer Strut – Blackened Stainless Steel – Total Clearance
The Thunder Mountain Custom Hammer Strut has been designed to be the proper length and shape for the ideal 1911 trigger job. This hammer strut has the correct shape to prevent the hammer strut from rubbing on the sear spring causing the unloading of the sear spring tension. The TM strut is also slightly longer to allow a stronger hammer impact to the firing pin. The TM strut will provide a stronger hammer strike and faster lock time due to more main spring compression.EDM machined from hardened steel plate, this replacement part prevents interference with the spring and grip safety which could disrupt a fine trigger job.
American made with pride in workmenship and Warrentied for life.
- EDM machined hardened steel construction
- The proper length and shape for an ideal 1911 trigger job without spring or safety rubbing
- Beveled strut bottom for smoother feel when cycling
- Will drop into most guns (requires hammer strut pin removal)
- Features a durable Black Oxide Finish
Some fitting may be required